举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
bugbug  贵宾  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层
估摸着到那里把你卖了也换不来
前有文叔,后有十三 两者相较,该取其谁 难啊难啊难啊~~~~ buggy的苦恼

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
王逍遥  曼省名人  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层
你过去挨件衣服试穿,就是不买<br />我就不信能被人赶出来<br />(除非门口都不让进)

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
jelly  曼省名人  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层
视觉上的冲击。
如果有一天大雾散得开,我会自己走回来。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
What&#039;s beyond the label? Fashion in the Architectural World<br />Architecture and fashion have collapsed into each other, though, not many people have realized that the store itself is also a super design product, which inspires the customers, emphasizes the themes, and works in a unique way to deliver the brand’s inspirit.<br />In the 1980’s, fashion was the only star on the design stage. The supermodel or the designer became celebrities, featured in TV shows and magazines. With Rem Koolhaas or Herzog &amp; de Meuron tapping into the Prada world, fashion is trying to hand its hat on architecture – a lot of companies have definitely traded on that. <br />That’s why fashion needs architect, but what is striking today is how architects are queuing up to align themselves with fashion. Opportunities came in the 1990’s when the big names started to make their statements on the world’s best streets. For architects, those projects became more interesting, they weren’t just fit-outs. Fashion brands raised the bar and invested in building a strong statement. <br />The spaces that were created for showing the fashion things started to as extraordinary as, if not more attractive, the supposed main role. Here are a few examples:<br />Prada Tokyo<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Louis Vuitton New York<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Burberry Tokyo<br /><br /><br /><br />Dior (San Francisco)<br />This Dior store is my first fashion work in NA when I was working in Montreal @ an interior design office. The pity is I didn&#039;t copy the project folder when I left the office, so if you by any chance shop there, pls take a few pictures for me.<br /><br /><br /><br />Dior (TOKYO)<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Tod&#039;s Tokyo<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
前有文叔,后有十三 两者相较,该取其谁 难啊难啊难啊~~~~ buggy的苦恼

举报 使用道具

回复

评论 16

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图