张学勇移民公司
微信扫一扫 分享朋友圈

已有 2869 人浏览分享

开启左侧

为什么有人造谣12日义演取消?

[复制链接]
2869 3
昨天听说有人造谣12日义演取消. 真有这么无聊的人???!!!
做好事, 还有这么多人拦着!? 还有这么多人怕公开支持! 我算服了中国人的"窝里斗".

举报 使用道具

回复

评论 3

fallsage  贵宾  发表于 2007-5-9 13:03:06 | 显示全部楼层
是造谣么?
163那个帖子说有义演,置顶加红贴。。。后来发贴的人又编辑原贴说取消了

那个发贴的人不是你们的人么?好好查查呀

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
dafeitu  贵宾  发表于 2007-5-9 13:25:15 | 显示全部楼层
163上的事情怎么跑到华人网里说~~~呢~~~~

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
蓝色天空  曼省名人  发表于 2007-5-9 13:53:32 | 显示全部楼层

Maybe it is the time to discuss it openly...........

I have seen some negative comments about the charity show, and some people had some harsh questions to GW about the issue. I want to tell what I know:

1. Yes, Shuo Hao \'s mom did not agree to have a show at U of M originally, but that was because she did not want to ask for more donation from Chinese international students. After she met Dr. Hermman Lee (Public Relation of GW) and a WCCCC staff later, she changed her mind.  Dr. Lee has clarified with her the show is not to get donations from Chinese international students, but to invite more people mainly including Chinese immigrates, Canadian students on campus and people from the main stream society. GW wish to use their performers\' art talents to make Shuo Hao \'s issue more awared by the main stream society. She agreed to have the show to help her son.

GW has been distributing the news in both English and Chinese languages in town.  GW also collaborates with UMSU, and UMSU sent the information to all the student organizations in UM.  GW has also invited other performing groups to make the show more multi-cultral (The India School of Dance is coming....) and bring more diversified groups of audiences.

2. GW donated $200 from its own account to the Shuo Hao SOS account. Most of GW Board members donated $30-$200 personally to this accoount also. How can someone say there is no response from GW at the begining?

To organize a show is not an easy job, programs, renting space, sound systems, advertisement..... It is a big job and it is a big team work. In addition, the Event Co-ordinator of GW was away for 3 weeks (family duties) and she only came back to Winnipeg a fews days before the SOS account closed.  

The show was orginally planned to put on at WCCCC on May 5 and then U of M on May 12. Unfortunately, not enough performers are availble on May 5, so GW has to cancel the show at WCCCC.

3. If GW charges $15 as addmission fee as they charge at Pantages Playhouse Theater, do you think people will come to watch this charity show? I cannot say there would be nobody coming, but I do not think it can attrack a lot of people. It is a dilamma to decide on the addmission fee for the show (now it is $5 and free for children), but free will donation is appreciated.

After all, I, as someone participating in this charity show, would like to thank all the people who are supporting it, and also wish whoever is still against it can understand that GW\'s point is to help Shuo Hao and his family.

[ 本帖最后由 蓝色天空 于 5-9 15:08 编辑 ]

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图
图文推荐